||Region Retail Pricing Coordinator Lead and Trainer - Food Lion
||Job Title: District Retail Pricing Coordinator Lead and Trainer
Responsible for providing quality customer service to our customers and maintaining standards according to the Grocery Standard Practice Manual, maximizing sales by providing extraordinary customer service, minimizing shrink through proper utilization of Standard Practices, and proper pricing in the store. Replace tags for each item that changes price in all departments. Scan the product or tag for each price change to ensure accuracy. Maintain signage for displays during the price change process. Order and maintain all Warehouse and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) replacement shelf tags on a weekly basis. Adhere to all company guidelines, policies and standard practices.
District Retail Pricing Coordinator Lead and Trainer specific leadership, training and technical skills include:
• Is the district resource for technical training.
• Demonstrates expertise in technical areas related to the specific job function
• Demonstrates expertise with department Standard Practices.
• Trains current/future associates and MODs to follow Standard Practice, company
policies, and procedures.
• Promotes an active selling culture within a district.
• Serves as a facilitator in group sessions (i.e. conference calls, district meetings,
• Serves as a resource for implementation of new training material, training aids,
and Standard Practice updates within a district.
• Supports future store openings or acquisitions within a district by ensuring proper
training of new associates.
• Meets and communicates (minimum once per period) with District Leadership
• Analyzes specific financial and other related reports to influence positive district
• Serves as a district mentor for current and future associates.
• Promotes a thriving Retail Associate Development (RAD) Program within a
district, has input on the selection of RAD candidates for a specific department
and ensures proper execution of development plans.
• Role models and promotes a robust and positive training culture in a district.
• Maintains current knowledge of all segmentation within a district.
• Communicates and coordinates with the Regional Talent Development Specialist.
• Influences positive results within a district.
• Presents professional demeanor.
This description is intended to outline the primary responsibilities, general nature and level of work being performed by associate assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and competencies.
• Must be currently performing the Retail Pricing Corrdinator job proficiently. Or, must be a
Project Team member who proficiently performed the Retail Pricing Coordinator job.
• Must be able to travel to stores within the district.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 10 pounds.
• Ability to manipulate small objects.
• Ability to complete necessary paperwork.
• Ability to meet production standards established by Food Lion.
• Ability to access and use the In-Store Computer, scanning system and wireless
hand held unit.
• Ability to understand pricing structures and UPC/GTIN codes.
• Ability to use and apply basic math skills.
• Must have successfully completed Computer Based Training (CBT) and Training
Each applicant must attach or copy and paste in the resume area a written paragraph (200-300 words) to his/her application/bid describing how his/her knowledge, skills and abilities will impact the district. Also, the applicant must briefly describe what makes him/her a great candidate for the District Lead and Trainer role. Contact your Regional Talent Development Specialist if you have additional questions.