Search Open Jobs
Edit your Application
View Application History
Distribution Associate Relations Resource Partner - Delhaize America
Full/Part Time Status
Store #71201 - Disputanta
6500 Enterprise Dr.
Job Title: Distribution Associate Relations Resource Partner
Job Location: Disputanta, VA
Establish and maintain strong business partnerships with unit management and associates to ensure required levels of retention and associate satisfaction, including huddles, listening sessions and 1:1 relationships.
- Support leadership in the planning. coordination execution of special events and associate
recognition activities. Support annual United Way Campaign in partnership with unit leadership
- Ensure unit(s) compliance with all company policies, practices, legal requirements and ethical
- Manages/coordinates recruitment, selection and on-boarding efforts in partnership and alignment
with DZA Talent Acquisition Team to ensure delivery of related strategic initiatives and to attract,
hire and retain the best-qualified candidates.
- Administers company benefit programs, ensuring, determining and tracking benefit eligibility,
enrollment, leave of absence administration. Provides service and support to associates with
benefit issues; ensure record keeping in accordance with Company practices. Provide guidance to
associates who are retiring relative to health insurance, 401k, Cash Balance in coordination with
- Promotes and supports Hannaford Total Rewards. Coordinates the annual benefit re-enrollment
process. Serves as a liaison between associates and Benefits resources to resolve benefit issues.
- Partners with leadership, Wellness Professional and Risk Management in the administration and
management of workers compensation claims and related leave of absences. Ensures company’s
OSHA and Injury management records are maintained in accordance with company practice.
Keeps management apprised of status of medical documentation to support leaves and transitional
work plans. Leverage partnership with on-site wellness professionals and corporate wellness to
-support initiatives, evaluate trending and influence innovative programs to support behavioral
- Partner with Regional HR Manager and HR Resource Partner peer group in support of site-specific
and distribution goals and objectives.
- Conduct preliminary employment/harassment investigations in partnership with Regional HR
- Demonstrate good judgment and discretion in solving problems and decision making.
- Influence managers and associates to display behaviors that drive a positive culture.
- Train supervisors, managers, associates on conflict resolution, sexual harassment, performance
management and performance improvement. Support leadership in administration of My
Performance program, including annual review process.
- Handle sensitive information with extreme confidentiality.
- Be face of HR in unit, managing, supporting first level associate issues. Address, support and
resolve as necessary; bumping up complex issues to Regional Mgr AR- Distribution &
- Provide administrative support as required by unit which may include coordination of unit events,
retirement coordination and greater organization initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree, or HR related certificates, or equivalent AR experience
- Demonstrated good judgment in solving problems and making decisions.
- Ability to achieve results through influence versus authority.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with extreme confidentiality.
- Facilitation and conflict management skills.
- Leadership and associate development abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to details.
- Schedule flexibility/availability appropriate to business needs.
- Familiarity/experience in a distribution environment preferred.
- Excellent mastery of administrative and HR related technology and software.
3-5 years experience in Human Resources
Copyright © 2015 Delhaize America - All rights reserved
Legal terms & conditions